Bryant unit heater

I have an older Bryant 75 K BTU unit heater installed in a new shop...gas does not flow through the 25 volt valve. The oil-bath solenoid opens the secondary pilot when energized, but does not open the diaphragm main burner valve (the steel plate on the diaphragm does not lift enough to allow gas flow). Can you suggest what the problem / solution might be? The heater is a model 75-327, series B FG, serial No. 131513. The Bryant gas valve is a model No.1/2 A 639. Thank you for your consideration! Sincerely, Greg

Your solution is to call your fav local *competent*, licensed, insured, professionally trained HVAC technician to dignose and repair or replace the furnace.

My car won't run, but the dome light works. Do you know what the problem/solution might be?
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:34:25 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Greg, The problem is that your old heater wont work. The solution is to have it fixed. Bubba

see, Bubba gave good advice; you are just being the ftwhd. fix this with home depot red herring asswhole.