Bryant plus 90i GE to evergreen motor

My GE ecm motor went out in my Bryant plus 90i furnace. I would like to utilize the same wiring harness on the cage but the colors do not match. here is what i have. on the bryant furncae wiring harnass i have a: blue, yellow, or, red, and violet. on the evergreen IM motor i have a blue, yellow, orange, white, and brown. on the motor yellow is for hi, orange is for med hi, brown for med-low white for low, blue is common. Now I checked the harnass on the furnace without wiring it to the motor and found that i have 24 volts on the red and orange from the circuit board. can someonbe assist me in the propoer landing of these wires?
------------------------------------- bryan hatfield

Sorry sport, but ECM motors are specific to that particular piece of equipment. Your *ONLY* choice is to replace the ECM motor with another one specific to your furnace. It has to do with the specific coding and communications between the board and the motor. They are *NOT* mix and match like a PSC motor. If the installer can't warranty the motor, or its past the warranty date, get ready to write a check anywhere from $700 - $1200 for the replacement motor.
The Stucco site is not a help forum, it's an *advertising* forum that invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of "usenet") parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing its own revenue through its click- through advertising commissions.
So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them to quit spamming.
Then try to find your way here through proper channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet" and post the regular way.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

STFU you stupid mormon cock sucker.