Bryant Plus 90 Gas Furnace Leaking Water

My Bryant Plus 90 gas furnace is leaking a small amount of water underneath the unit. I cannot actually see when the water drips because it is very infrequent.
The furnace has a humdifier attached to it, but it is turned off and the location of the water leak does not correspond to where the humidifier is located.
Is this water normal condensation or should I be more concerned?
Thank you, Kevin G.

You need a qualified technician to diagnose the problem and then perform needed repairs, servicing, and maintenance.
Do it soon.
t6448ds had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/hvac/Bryant-Plus-90-Gas-Furnace-Leaking-Water-8802-.htm :
(__) (oo) /-------/ / | || * ||----|| ~~ ~~
------------------------------------- Kevin G. wrote:

Kevin,
Did you ever get an answer to this? I just noticed the same thing yesterday on mine.
Doug S.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26888 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
On 19 Nov 2008 22:41:53 GMT, dschurig7_at_aol_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (t6448ds) wrote:

The likely problem is one of the black rubber drain hoses that are on top of the blower shelf is rotted out and leaking. Common problem.
t6448ds wrote:

http://www.thestuccocompany.com/hvac/Bryant-Plus-90-Gas-Furnace-Leaking-Water-8802-.htm
You have a leak.. Get it fixed before it takes out a circuit board or something else electronic and expensive. Call a Good Service company.

On 19 Nov 2008 22:41:53 GMT, dschurig7_at_aol_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (t6448ds) wrote:

We are sorry to say that he did NOT get an answer. In the meantime he actually froze to death in his own home waiting for a friend of a friends, wifes, uncles, cousins, sisters, brother-in-laws, cousin to come fix it. He never showed up. He saved a bunch of money on his gas bill and repair though. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

I figured he was at his brothers wedding looking for his next date.
--
Zyp