brazing copper tubing

Page 2 of 2

Thanks, I'll try to stay on subject. I'll have to see several female urologists, all of them living in Utah. Who cares what they look like, as long as they can have lots of babies, and make green jello with carrot shavings. And drive a station wagon.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

They still can't *DO* anything about your dain brammage.
Naah, I'm too brilliant to be brain drammaged.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Real Pisser wrote: