Braze or solder copper refrigerant lines to fittings

You noticed? The louder the protest, the less comptetence of the writer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Cheeeerist....,

I could put together copper pipe better than most of you 'loudmouth's with a freaking 100 watt soldering iron.....

heh,heh....

/FC...

Knock yourself out sport....

Reply to
Noon-Air

pot kettle black

Reply to
Steve

Have any of you out there try to use StayBright????

Reply to
A. K. SEPUT

Staybright is not authorized for use by *most* manufacturers

Reply to
Noon-Air

Yes, been using Sta Brite 8 (I think it's spelled) for several years. Works fine on new copper. But old copper works better with stick braze.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ditto

Reply to
KJPRO

I think you may need a double dose of STAY /BRITE on a daily basis for several more years!

Reply to
kool

Spoken words of a complete hack. Bubba

Reply to