"Boilers" Residential Heating Are They ON There Way Out ?

Wood stoves have really taken a bite out of my pocket. I had to cut back my employees this month. I only kept fews service techs for rutine cleaning.
I think wood stoves are coming back big time, I think gov should step in and stop the sales of these stoves in the United States, we should get together and pay a lobbyist in Washington to impose some strick pullution co2 regulation on all stoves sold in the USA.

What would I do with all my junk mail?
On the flip side, all of that CO2 is making my plants and trees grow faster. (I wonder how much CO2 it takes to make a gallon of wine?...)
Cheers!
Jim
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:51:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@dot.com wrote:

sure its not your marketing skills, business sense or education level. Bubba