Bluvac - AccuTools - Wow customer service

I recently bought a Bluvac vacuum gauge on eBay. It was listed as new.

When I got the gauge, it did not look that new to me. If you hung it from the hook, the reading would jump to Hi-P. At low vacuum readings, the display would jump 50 or more microns up and down.

Because I had gotten it at a good price, rather than returning it to the seller, I contacted Core Enterprises, the maker of the Accutools Bluvac.

They asked me to mail the unit with the receipt for the purchase of the item. Being local, I asked if I could drop by and leave the meter with them; they said no problem.

Yesterday I was there, I met Adam and Dennis. Dennis identified the unit as being manufactured back in february 2011. He offered to fix, update and calibrate the unit for me at no charge.

Today, I went back to Core Enterprises, to pick up the meter; it works great now.

I do really appreciate what they did for me, and I felt compelled to let everyone know, about their exceptionally good customer service; no doubt beyond my expectations.

Reply to
AS