Blower Fan Speed Terminal Identification

I was servicing my furnace the other day and when cleaning the blower fan I noticed that the fan motor is four speed motor with plug in terminal block marked " C 1 2 3 4 " the existing wiring is normal speed plugged into terminal 1 and secondary speed plugged into terminal 2 with terminal C being the common.

I can't find any information about this type of terminal block nor did I have time to test the actual speeds by plugging into the other terminals.

Is anybody have experience with this type of termination and is terminal number 1 the highest or lowest speed?

Jack.

Reply to
Jack

Probably yes.