Blower Fan Speed Terminal Identification

I was servicing my furnace the other day and when cleaning the blower fan I noticed that the fan motor is four speed motor with plug in terminal block marked " C 1 2 3 4 " the existing wiring is normal speed plugged into terminal 1 and secondary speed plugged into terminal 2 with terminal C being the common.
I can't find any information about this type of terminal block nor did I have time to test the actual speeds by plugging into the other terminals.
Is anybody have experience with this type of termination and is terminal number 1 the highest or lowest speed?
Jack.

Probably yes.

Seem like you DON"T KNOW JACK !!! :-)