Blower Coil Freeze After Compressor Replacement?

PUT YOU HEAD IN TOLET AND FLUSH

Reply to
new jersey

Getting mad when you're proved wrong won't help anything.

Reply to
KJPRO

Condenser coil yes but evaporator coil yes but not likely I have repaire few so I do know what you talking about.

Reply to
new jersey

I am neither mad or angry, being wrong it is possible but not likely and you sir prove otherwise

Reply to
new jersey

The proof is by reading your posts here at alt.hvac. I'm sorry that you can't understand that simple FACT.

Reply to
KJPRO

What a surprise... not!

Reply to
KJPRO

I have systems out there that are over 30 years and running just fine. I know some Marine reefer systems that are older then that and so do you. I refuse to convict on the word of one unhappy citizen. I want to

*KNOW* facts. Fair is fair. How many years did Carriers "Snowball" run before they just flat shut it down and junked it?
Reply to
Don Ocean

But it is entertaining. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

"Don Ocean" wrote

Snowball was an American Standard (Trane) Climatuff compressor in their Tyler, Texas facility. They didn't shut it down. It finally just died. (I was just there last month and they still talk about it)

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Carrier had a snowball? Trane had one that finally died.

Reply to
KJPRO

I'm glad to be of service.

Reply to
KJPRO

Okay...Okay.. Ya got me, it was a Trane. ;-)

Reply to
Don Ocean

"It's hard to stop a snowball...."

;-]

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Actually, it was a General Electric from the pre-Trane days.

Reply to
kool