Blank Screen of a Carrier Thermostat

My mother has a Carrier Thermostat - model TSTATCFPS101 to control the A/C and heater. The A/C won't get turned on in the heat of summer and the display is

**BLANK**. It is not the battery since the thermostat does not require one. Any tips would be appreciated.. Thx
Reply to
PAULS

Sounds like its broken I would venture to say that there is no control power... best to call a tech

Reply to
Noon-Air

Have you checked the breaker or the emergency on/off switch?

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to