Biodiesel

Has anyone experienced this fuel being used with a oil furnace?
Apparently you can make your own from used cooking oil (ie MacDonalds)
By the way, it McDonalds
Jose wrote:

MacDonalds)
I've heard of folks who have run diesel engines on veggie oil. And know one fellow who runs a diesel generator on veggie. Seems like it oughta be possible.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Jose wrote:

    Sounds like a chicken-shit idea to me ....

What a bunch of crap...