Biodiesel

Has anyone experienced this fuel being used with a oil furnace?

Apparently you can make your own from used cooking oil (ie MacDonalds)

Reply to
Jose

MacDonalds)

Reply to
mike60510

I've heard of folks who have run diesel engines on veggie oil. And know one fellow who runs a diesel generator on veggie. Seems like it oughta be possible.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I have a dimwitted liberal neighbor who makes his own biodiesel for his VeeDub -- he goes to restaurants and gets their used oil. The amount of time and trouble he goes through, to say nothing of potential dangers, is ludicrous compared to any savings he might enjoy.

The procedure for the c> Has anyone experienced this fuel being used with a oil furnace?

Reply to
Vicki Szaszvari

Sounds like a chicken-shit idea to me ....

Reply to
pjm

What a bunch of crap...

Reply to