Best & worst ductless A/C

Don't know if this question has popped up yet, but can someone suggest which brand to consider and which to avoid?
I'm looking at LG, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu amongst others.
Thanks
Yes

On Thu, 22 May 2008 14:52:16 -0700 (PDT), plumbob123

Did you happen to bypass my PayPal account? "yeah, I thought so" Bubba

None of them are worth squat if you can't get the support and the parts for them the local supplier.