Best way to seal up 2 pvc pipes going thru an existing 8" dia. roof cap (??)

I have an existing 8" roof opening which the previous 65% gas furnace and water heater was vented thru . The last owner abandoned both and went with electric furnace and electric water heater...and simply placed an 8" sheetmetal cap over the roof opening .
I want to install a 95% gas furnace requiring two 2" dia. PVC Pipes (intake and exhaust) and would like to utilize the present 8"roof opening . I could cut two seperate holes thru the existing cap , or, is it better to use one rubber roof jack for both pipes to go thru if such a thing is offered ? I want to have it sealed good against the elements.
Your help is appreciated.

2 words....... concentric vent
On 8/30/2011 6:16 PM, Steve wrote:

2 more words HVAC Contractor

Dave in Illinois....
On 8/31/2011 9:56 AM, ken wrote:

Sounds like a "Dave" fetish to me.

Well since it stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, it is five words, six if you count the minor word "and".

Ain't that some shit...

    Wrong thread - get that shit out of here.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On 9/1/2011 6:33 PM, Daniel who wants to know wrote:

Apparently I have been undercharging as I failed to charge all 5 or 6. But on the A/C part I have been charging to sub cooling mostly.

Bingo-matic ! Thanks.