Best Way To heat a warehouse

Howya Folks I'm trying to figure out the best way to heat a medium sized factory , 30m by 40m with 12m ceiling , its basically a small warehouse converted to suit our expanded production,cuurently we have gas fired forced air heaters but we are looking for a system with less manual interaction and preferably elevated , can anybody recommend a cost effective system thast easy to install and cheap to run Cheers Kieran

Use big big blocks of Ice. Everyone will then wear big Parka's and you wont need to use heat. Bubba
kfinnan wrote:

Electric Infrared.
Jake
Jake wrote:

sheesh only a sparky would think that....
he said he had gas, so the correct answer is gas infrared.

OK.. OK... I missed the 'gas' part.
If you've got gas in the building, gas infrared is a much better choice... with lots of zoning for any infrared.
Jake
Hey Jake i was looking at infrared , we have a low air flow in the factory , what exactly do you mean by zoning , and why is gas better , we were possibly looking at moving away from gas cheers Kieran

hehehe. "Yeah Jake, c'mon. Why?" :-) Bubba
kfinnan wrote:

Whats cheaper over there 80% effiecient gas or electricity.
Gas fired infrared be a failry economical installation, cheaper than multiple unit heaters I would suppose.
http://www.rezspec.com/cms_download.php?mod_files [fileid]0000000896

Small thermo-nuclear weapon.
That'll heat things up nice and quick.
Archie Leach wrote:

I thought carry grant was dead
gaspacks with duct socks work well.

kfinnan wrote:

Thats almost a 40 ft ceiling, if the place was a little bigger area wise I would almost think of air turn over units