Beckett or Reillo Burner

My oil guy suggested I get a Beckett oil burner for my Bock Hot Water heater. However, I read that Reillo's burn cleaner and are better. When I asked him about a Reillo he said he could do it but it was another $100.00. I was wondering if the Reillo is still better than the newer Beckets heads and is it worth an extra 100.00 to go with the Reillo?
Thanks in advance.
We install Riellos on most everything we put in. Great burner. Very dependable. And different from a Beckett. If your tech is comfortable servicing Riellos, I'd go with that. If he's not, stick with a Beckett.
Make sure to get additional filtration at your burner. You can't go wrong with a 10 micron spin on like a Garber with a vacuum gauge.

--
Cats are easier to train than kids!

Thanks Steve:
Do you think I would save money with the Reillo? What are the advantages? My burner guy said they new Beckets are almost as good?
Thanks Steve Scott wrote:

You probably won't save enough to mention. The Riello is more reliable IMO. Enough so that I have to grab the repair manual when we get a no heat call on one. I don't have to do that with a Beckett.
Don't forget the filtration. That's more important than the burner.

--

Thanks again. The Reillo sounds good. I was also just on the Beckett website. They have a new residental burner head called the NX. It even comes with a sound cover and has advanced air tube technology. Looks interesting. traderfjp wrote: