Beckett CB151UL Condensate Pump

Page 2 of 2

Sounds like your tube is clogged. Replace tube. Regrets, I've got gmail users blocked, so saw your question through someone else.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
God forbid him to replace a $40 pump... Geez...

Some folks just don't realize that their most precious commodity is their time. If they want to waste theirs screwing around with trying to resuscitate an old POS pump instead of spending a couple of dollars, thats on them. I gotta wonder just how many hours they have spent on this little project, and how much their time is worth.

Amen to that. Its a freaking plastic pump. Clean it out. If that doesnt work, toss it and get a new one. Bubba
On Tuesday, July 1, 2008 1:56:51 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

is blocked, the impeller can be blocked, open the pump and while power plug is in your left hand feel with your fingers if motor is turning on the impeeller.
On Tuesday, July 1, 2008 1:56:51 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

replying to jsforks, DrLen wrote:

THE OUTPUT HOSE IS BLOCKED!! Possibly clamped along with wires, tubes, etc . it should be free or loosely zip-tied.