Beckett CB151UL Condensate Pump

take off the hose and put in the power plug, if working proper then hose is blocked, the impeller can be blocked, open the pump and while power plug is in your left hand feel with your fingers if motor is turning on the impeeller.

Reply to
polleke

THE OUTPUT HOSE IS BLOCKED!! Possibly clamped along with wires, tubes, etc . it should be free or loosely zip-tied.

Reply to
DrLen

replying to Zyp, MultiMeter wrote: cmon guys, you who are giving him a hard time for diagnosing his own pump, and btw, ive seen more inclined individuals have less of clue ...anyway, if youre relying on a condensate pump to feed your family, or pay your mortgage, maybe YOU arent cut out for the job. If you were any good, you wouldnt be scared of a diy homeowner, cuz youd be covered up in work. Boom, drop the mic... Now I'VE got work to do

Reply to
MultiMeter

go f*ck yourself! Hacks not allowed. Take the idiot Mormon with you.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Don't worry about him folks, he's just a single *****, and we out-number it 5000 to 1 or more. He (or she?) makes posts like that all the time.

Reply to
Bill

Between you and Stormie...Which one is the wife...Or do you take turns?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

replying to PaxPerPoten, MultiMeter wrote: The only thing im hacking is all my scap from my full 7 day work week...

-Mortgage Paid - Check

-Family fed- Check

-Condensate pumps that made it for me: 0

- Stayed busy because of word of mouth customers that I treated with respect, didnt insult or act like like an ignorant redneck. Bubba: "hey how u even brush your teeth"? You cant even spell "pitiful" and you tried twice.. Bill: somethin tells me you struggle with most everything, but its never your fault. Generally when your initial response is "Fuck You" , you dont have many repeat customers ...and nothing is ever your fault. You can call me a hack all you like, i can out service, out diagnose, out install at least 98% of technicians and installers; im pretty sure of that because i have real life awards for "Installer of the Year, 2011", "Service Technician of the year 2015"- at a business that has over 100 installation crews, and 300 service techs. Coming to a city near you, very soon, to buy up the good businesses, and dry up the crappy ones. Which side will you be on?

Reply to
MultiMeter

Dream on...You and the overweight Mormon are a good match. No mortgage here! Have licensed business in 3 states. we delegate your kind to the failing Home moaners web page that brought you here. Usually keep an eye on your kind as you like to skim our customers for yourself. That is why you are soooo into home moaners... grab up their business with no liability while legitimate companies paying scale and Benefits have to be liable. Hell, your not even enterprising enough to build your own News group. How much insurance have you procured...None!! I thought so. I have time to internet if I wish...You do too, as obviously your not working! ;-p

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

replying to Bill, george wrote: Bill You helped me solve my problem. Just ignore that other fellow. I pray for him. Wish I could ease his pain.

Reply to
george

replying to PaxPerPoten, Steve Spence wrote: The mormon died. Hope y'all are happy ....

Reply to
Steve Spence

replying to KJPRO, PAT wrote: SUCH A HARD TIME & INSULTING TO A DIY-amptee, be ashamed of yourself !! BTW the Beckett CB151UL 1.7a, 60hz, 115v IS ONLY $37 on e-bay==25JUL17

Reply to
PAT

replying to KJPRO, PAT wrote: SHAME on the BADMOUTHS !! Type in the stuff in quotes above, or use:

It has (2) pages; 1) is installation & parts diagram; 2) is maintenance & limited 1 yr warranty.

Reply to
PAT

That is a 9 YEAR OLD post you are replying to.

The OP had the basement flood and was electrocuted when they touched the pump.

Reply to
catalpa

replying to Bubba, Dougiec wrote: Bubba be kind please. And here's how to spell pitiful

Reply to
Dougiec

You're a f****ng asshole, man. This person is was just trying to get some answers and you have to make yourself seem "smart" be putting someone down. I'd like to rip your asshole wide open and see you stop that leak, you f****ng scumbag

Reply to
Dolbstar9221