Automotive AC question

Hello all,
What precautions should one take before opening AC system on a Chrysler Intrepid vehicle (after it was evacuated) if there is a suspicion at at some point in the past sealant was introduced into the system. It appears that the previous owner of this vehicle had some sealant dumped into the system.
I need to have a couple of defective components replaced (compressor is OK), but I am concerned that if it is a moisture activated sealant, the moment they open up the system it will harden and make the mess out of the system...
I was advised by the shop that they will not be willing to flush a system known to contain a sealant -- not sure why, they said that they have filters on their recovery equipment, but not on their flushing equipment -- does not make much sense to me.
Any advice and/or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you...
P.S. The system will be deep vacuumed before and after the opening, but I am concerned about the moisture that will inevitable enter when they work on the system... P.S. II I posted this message to the Chrysler group as well, just wanted to get more opinions.

Ever heard of N2 ?

You will need a pint of whale sperm and a fluid injector. Pull a vacuum., deep, REALLLLLY DEEP. Now, inject the fluid (make sure it was kept cold in the fridge). This will keep the hoses from getting "hard". Now recharge with the proper refrigerant and all will be good as new again. Bubba

tsk tsk tsk......you failed to mention what type of whale sperm is used for this process.
Do you just use whatever is on hand?

I'm sure Bubba could whip you up some
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Sperm whale sperm; what else?
put bomb with 3 min fuse in it and run like hell dido

i usually put in new orings, filter and the dryer .