Assume old central air was r22 not r410a, right?

If units from 1970 & 1999?
I'm going by Grainger tomw so I wanted to be sure
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:21:16 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

1970 yes, 1999 probably