Assume old central air was r22 not r410a, right?

If units from 1970 & 1999?

I'm going by Grainger tomw so I wanted to be sure

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

1970 yes, 1999 probably
Reply to