Asbestos or not asbestos?

How are you installers handling the old Residential Octopus furnace removals? I haven't had any of them in a few years and just simply scrapped them out. But now with the so-called asbestos controls... I have no idea how to identify Kao-wrap from Asbestos wrap. Any idea of costs for certified asbestos removal contractors, if needed?