Armstrong ultra sx 80 forced air gas

Will not run at all. Seems like no power to it. Breaker ok, checked power to main switch ok. Also check power to safety switch cover it has power and power going to control board #40403001. I guess it's the control board unless I'm missing something. Anything else to check or ideas. The original problem this morning was no ignition. That was fixed by cleaning out the Vac hose to pressure switch. Furnace ran for a while after that, came down stairs a bit later and as stated completely dead now.

-------------------------------------

Reply to
zep516

fuse or transformer.....The question is what *caused* the problem in the first place. Time to call a pro.

Reply to
Steve

responding to

Steve wrote:   >> Will not run at all. Seems like no power to it. Breaker ok,

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reply Steve. I did make a call. I'll let you know what they find Monday..

Joe

Reply to
zep516

Have you got 24 v. from the Thermostat , at the control board ? You really need a voltmeter in order to diagnose any modern furnace . Otherwise , its all a guess.

Reply to
ilbebauck

i, Right is 24V AC control voltage present?

Reply to
Tony Hwang