Armstrong ultra sx 80 forced air gas

Will not run at all. Seems like no power to it. Breaker ok, checked power to main switch ok. Also check power to safety switch cover it has power and power going to control board #40403001. I guess it's the control board unless I'm missing something. Anything else to check or ideas. The original problem this morning was no ignition. That was fixed by cleaning out the Vac hose to pressure switch. Furnace ran for a while after that, came down stairs a bit later and as stated completely dead now.
-------------------------------------
Add pictures here
✖

fuse or transformer.....The question is what *caused* the problem in the first place. Time to call a pro.
Add pictures here
✖
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/Armstrong-ultra-sx-80-forced-air-gas-44157-.htm zep516 wrote:
Steve wrote:

-------------------------------------
Thanks for reply Steve. I did make a call. I'll let you know what they find Monday..
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
Steve wrote:

Right is 24V AC control voltage present?
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 19, 7:22 pm, zep516_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (zep516) wrote:

Have you got 24 v. from the Thermostat , at the control board ? You really need a voltmeter in order to diagnose any modern furnace . Otherwise , its all a guess.
Add pictures here
✖