ARI ratings site?

Does anyone know a url where I can look up ARI matches. I used to use one but its been so long I can't remember & can't find it on google anymore. I got the one I need from my distributor but its nice to be able to do it online for all of them.

Gary

Reply to
Gary E

Put a lot of thought into this one, eh? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

hint: it starts with ARI. and ends with 3 more letters.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

I have already looked all over their site & I couldn't find the ARI matchups & ratings. I found it a while back & I think it was on ari.org/?????? but I can't find it now. If any one really knows please post the url & I would appreciate it. I searched for about an hour the other day & I gave up.

Gary

Reply to
Gary E

no problem Gary, here it is:

unfortunate you had to put up with horseshit from some of the other posters, idiots who failed to see you're somewhat of a regular for the ng and other hvac forums

Reply to
gofish

Thanks, It comes in handy when you can just look it up online. An ARI book is not always around when you need it.

I guess they're just getting grumpy with age.

Thanks again, Gary

Reply to
Gary E

I don't wake up grumpy, she doesn't live here anymore.

Reply to
Noon-Air