ARI ratings site?

Does anyone know a url where I can look up ARI matches. I used to use one but its been so long I can't remember & can't find it on google anymore. I got the one I need from my distributor but its nice to be able to do it online for all of them.
Gary

Put a lot of thought into this one, eh? Bubba
hint: it starts with ARI. and ends with 3 more letters.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

no problem Gary, here it is: http://www.aridirectory.org/ari /
unfortunate you had to put up with horseshit from some of the other posters, idiots who failed to see you're somewhat of a regular for the ng and other hvac forums
Thanks, It comes in handy when you can just look it up online. An ARI book is not always around when you need it.

I guess they're just getting grumpy with age.
Thanks again, Gary

I don't wake up grumpy, she doesn't live here anymore.