Arcoair 13 Seer R410A 3 Ton

Is the arcoair Mainline Two Speed model a reliable model for our 2100 two story home? We are on a budget. And contractor is including 5 year p & l, as well as 10 years on compressor.
Need answer yesterday. Thanks!
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 25248 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

This isn't a budget model... The contractor isn't including the warranty, the manufacture is... but, why isn't he telling you about the 10 year parts promotion??? The promo is running till the end of August... see this link... http://www.goarcoaire.com/go/default.htm
Is it the right unit? Don't know, are they going to do a manual J to properly size the unit for your homes requirements? Will it work properly? Don't know, are they going to do a manual D to insure the ducting system is adequite for said system? Will it provide you with comfort and reliability? Don't know, are they having a knowledgable tech doing the installation? Or taking shortcuts to be the cheapest guy in town. Point is... all equipment is junk, unless it's sized, install and set-up to run with-in the manufactures specifications. So get the best installer you can find!
As far as needing the answer yesterday... you should have ask it yesterday.
Never worked on one. How about fire up your internet, and check consumer reports. They might know.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Another BoZo that believes in CR bullshit reports. I would think by now you'd understand that the installer can make or break any equipment.
wrote: \\

Awwww, you're just made because cr tells the truth about the junk you sell.

Hey Asshole, listen up this time... You don't know me and you don't know what brands I sell... therefore, why don't you quit posting lies after lies??? You really are one clueless twit... are you any relation to Stormin the moron?