Aprilaire / Furnace always on UPDATE

Page 2 of 2
On Feb 3, 9:18 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

glegroups.com...
Oh shoot--i just noticed that you mean that THEY don't receive well inquires about free advice! Yikes! I think you're wrong, or at least i'm hoping so--these guys (yourself incl) were so helpful to me many years ago that i managed to install a kick-butt Fanhandler control and air xchange system that seemed to impress everyone.
A real internet story of brotherly love ;)
Add pictures here
✖
On 2/3/2011 10:36 PM, Martinic wrote:

That doesn't mean we'll all be sharing a group hug, dude......
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 3, 9:18 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

glegroups.com...
FWIW: i have always talked about alt.hvac and the role you all played in my previous achievements! Probably doens't mean much but it's true!
Add pictures here
✖