Aprilaire / Furnace always on UPDATE

(The first link showing R and C to furnace then H looping through supplied transformer)

Reply to
Martinic

I got your email with pdf. I already replied. Good luck. If they show logic circuit of the humidistat I could tell you what exactly is going on. I hope you understand my reply. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

That doesn't mean we'll all be sharing a group hug, dude......

Reply to
HVAC