Apollo Hydroheat -- air conditioning

I have an Apollo system in a small guest house, and don't have an owners manual. I just discovered that In A/C mode, hot water still circulates through the air handler, making it impossible to cool the house. I shut off the hot water to the air handler and the air conditioning works now. But, I was wondering, is there a pump in the hot water line that might burn itself out? If so, how do I shut off power to the pump?
Thanks, Okie

With the power shut off device. Its located in line of the power transmission vehicle. Bubba
Hold the computer up to the walls and unit...I can them take a look around. Since I have never been there, now I acquaint myself with the area