Apartment Furnace Options

Page 2 of 2

hee hee!

these
home...
Here's a heater to keep ya warm...
...oops, they died!!!!
Unless you have really high ceilings I wouldn't use any round, nor would you wqant to pay the cost for the spiral . We just did 14 units and installed seperate units in each apartment. Landlord was seperating untilities. We used Ruud 90% Furnaces and Condensers on the roof. Some space is going to lost. But gives tenant more control
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comfort-solution.biz