Anyone looking for a GOOD COOK?

Meanwhile, in other news...

#A former model who killed, cooked and ate her husband 20 years ago will #make a bid for freedom next week. # #Omaima Aree Nelson is slated to appear before a California parole board #to plead for an early release from Chowchilla State Prison, where she is #serving 27 years to life, according to KTLA-TV. # #Nelson killed her 56-year-old husband, William Nelson, over Thanksgiving #weekend in 1991, just amonth after they married. She had come to the U.S. #five years earlier from Egypt, where she worked as a model and nanny. # #"It was the most gruesome case I saw," Former Costa Mesa Police Sgt. Bob #Phillips told the Los Angeles Times. "She did not seem like a person that #was coherent."

Her latest statement:

"I've reformed in the time in prison. I know now what I did was wrong. I was out of my mind at the time I committed this horrible crime. Now, all I want is to get out and go home to my family, and live a quiet life.

Plus, I haven't had a really good meal since I've been in this horrible place. The food is very bland."

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

And a Manwich is more like a meal !

Reply to
.p.jm.

Poor Poor Babbitt can she survive now without Manwich

Reply to
Grumpy