Anyone hear from Turtle?

Is he still alive?
I used to have his contact information. When he fell off the ladder, and spent some time in the hospital, he did write once or twice. I remember him writing that the brain is very complicated, and the doctors don't much understand brains. We did a church activity, and the kids made turtles, and drew them. I got several that were thrown away, and sent them. Never heard back.
Just don't know if he's alive, or in business, or what. He had his flame throwing side, bu he also was one of the few posters who really made sense.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus