Anyone from Kentucky?

"Geoman" wrote in news:DI2dnVyUjunLaCDYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Is that where they make that jelly? Don't ever put it on toast....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

I think Bubba is from that neck of the woods....

Reply to
gofish

Would that be the "Red" neck of the woods?

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

Why, you missing someone? :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Go "hump" yourself B. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I thought the Ohio State Patrol were liars, crooks and thieves, but your Bears get the 'PIG" Of the nation award.

Reply to
Geoman

I dont own any Bears or PIGS. Sorry to disappoint you. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

You might not own them, but there hiding on I-75 in Kenton County!

Reply to
Geoman

LOL are you saying you got pinched for speeding by the KHP ??

Reply to
gofish

Only two kinds of people from Kentucky: Steers and Queers. I don't see any horns, boy!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Three lane highway, northbound I7 just before the boarder.

Big Bear runs out on the left side and signals the car in front of me to pull over. He then walks off the road and talks with the driver.

THEN the pig comes back out in the road and signals me over. Comes to the car and says "I clocked the car in front of you doing 72, give me your license"

WHAT THE?? He gets me into a conversational discussion to cause a "trip up" and gives me a ticket.

Hello, "I Clocked the car in front of you" so your guilty, but he had about

15 seconds after he stopped the first car before pulling me over. Called an attorney, $1200. Contacted the KSP for the video and they refuse to give it to me. The attorney is submitting a subpoena for it today.

People, I know you think I'm radical, but let me tell you something, you HAVE NO RIGHTS in this country anymore and its going to get worse. Everything about traffic stops are illegal but its a money maker. The cops know that average person wont pay $1200 to get out of a ticket that's $200.

Suggestion, Tell the cop if they use that line, "That's nice you got him, I hope you give him a ticket, now, what can I do for you? " Then if he wants to know what you were driving say, 'Show me the proof that you think I committed a crime or read me my rights! BTW, this is being taped, right?" Got this straight from a Sherriff last night. He says you don't have to answer any questions, your innocent until he shows PROOF that you were speeding. But of course, you have to understand that the judges were once lawyers who are crooks to begin with want that money. Watch, my judge will be the brother of the judge that was using a penis pump while listening to cases!

Oh, look at the great police department where Mark lives. He he he!! Half the force is being investigated, suspended fired and up on charges!

Geoman

Lighten up, Francis.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

Umhhh Ok. Bubba (aka Francis)

Reply to
Bubba

Just to keep this on topic - use the "warming" gel

Reply to
Tekkie®