Any experince with Aspen coils?

We are currently supplementing our Trane coils with Aspen coils because the new Trane coils are often too tall to fit in the SA plenum properly. They also don't qualify as Energy Star approved without a DC mtr furnace also being sold. Has anyone had any experienece with these coils, especially with their quality?

Thanks

wdgeddes

And your saying they're approved with the Aspen coils?

Reply to
<kjpro

I&#39;ve worked on a few that were notorious for leaks, never installed any though.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

I would think not. The distributor gave great new prices on American-Standard equipment ...but now evaps. So, I have been using ICP (TXV) coils and a really great price (5 yr warranty) So, I asked the A/S distributor if they could do something on evaps....he gave me a price list for ADP (TXV) evaps....I said No Thank You...I get the ICP&#39;s cheaper and have had NO problems with them

Someone else mentioned Aspen coils to me the other day....I had no response because I have had no experience with them

Reply to
daytona°

What&#39;d you expect, their ICP coils!!! :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

We sell Aspen coils for our horz. systems in the attics and have not had any problems. We only sell the TXV coils.

I will say if you have any questions pertaining to their coils, they will response quickly by email.

Reply to
Moe Jones