And you found WHAT in the furnace?

Page 1 of 2
Another look into my life ====================== A couple weeks ago, a firned of mine had a kitten which fell into the heater duct. She called the fire department, who came out and took the duct apart. And left it in pieces. I got to put it back together.
Well, she called again. Thinks a different cat went downt he duct (from second floor bathroom, no less). I'm out the door to rescue the cat. ths time without fail we screw some covers over the duct, to cover the vent. Or maybe staple some screen or something like that.
=====================Figuring this was another one of the same, I took apart the same duct I'd put back together the last time. No signs of cat, in the seven inch round duct. I followed that back to the furnace, there was a patch piece of metal over where there used to be a humidifier. So, I started to take that apart. I looked in as best possible, no cat. Went out to the truck and got my miror, and used that to look into the heat exchanger, and back through the duct. No cat.
Gwen asked if the cat might be in the heater. Not likely, but I did pull the cover panel off. No cat by the burners. I pulled the lower panel, which exposed the circuit board, and the blower fan. Look in with my mini mag, and surprise!
Cat looking back at me.... and blast, I didn't have my camera with me. That was a total Kodak moment.
I talked to the cat for a moment, and Gwen came over. She was pleased the cat was still alive. She reached in, and pulled the cat out. They went upstairs to get the cat a drink of water, and some to eat.
I put the furnace covers back on, and also the duct back together. I'd brought some screen wire to staple over the vents. And screwed shut a part of the vent that was open, in the back. Hope not to do this again.
Glad the cat lived to tell.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Curiosity!...did the cat get a chance to go for a ride? Dizzy little shit
Add pictures here
βœ–
I don't think the cat was in the blower while it was running. But, it sure did better than most ammusement parks.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

βœ–
That's for sure. Reminding me of the Johny Carson thing I saw on tape a couple days ago. When one of his guests had a cat on her lap. She asked if Johny would like to pet her pussy. And Johny said.......
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

nope. never happened. snopes.com
--
Respectfully, Bob

Add pictures here
βœ–
Well, when I watched it on the video tape, it was a guest telling Johny about something he was supposed to have said. I didn't check snopes.
http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/zsazsa.htm you got me. Thanks for the correction.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

ive pulled char'd birds, mice, and squirrels from coleman mobile home heat exchangers.
.......i guess they were just looking for somewhere warm....and found it. :-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

I found a pair of panties wrapped around a blower shaft this summer. I think I posted in here about it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
That would be the Monica Special?
1) Remove Panties. 2) Blows fine. 3) You did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. 4) Stall, stall, delay, delay, deny deny. 5) It depends on the definition of "is".
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
<Al Moran> wrote in message

Add pictures here
βœ–

They were fucking huge.
Add pictures here
βœ–

βœ–
and the sweat in the fat folds makes good lube too? not for me, thanks; the meat is sweeter next to the bone. well, maybe a compromise is in order, like Shakira. yummy

Add pictures here
βœ–
We're promised that in the resurrection we'll have our perfect form. So, there are a lot more important things to consider, more imprtant than body weight.
Compassion, spiritual development, intelligence, humility, and sensetivity to the Spirit are all more important than body size.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
βœ–
When I was in HVAC school, we used to put roadkill skunks in th eengin compartment or strapped to the cat converter
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Add pictures here
βœ–
So many years ago, a friend emailed me. Country pastor. He says he used to save the high zoot bags from the mall stores, during the year when his wife would shop. About a week before Christmas he'd go scrape up some road kills, and put em in the high class bags. Put the bags in the back of his truck and go park in front of the mall, and go in for a while. In the meantime, people would steal the bags out of the back of his truck. Serves em right.
Does a cat converter change skunks into something different, or does it just change cats? And what does the cat turn into..... enquiring minds want to know.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

How did the cat dial the phone?
PS- I don't believe your story. Admit it....You just made it up to get attention.
Add pictures here
βœ–