Amana Air Command NG 80 SV

I turn off my Gas every Spring, now that it is Heating Season, I had the Gas Co. turn on the Gas, then turned the Thermostat to "Heat" and turned the Thermostat up in order to "Call for Heat". At first, the Unit started the "Combustion Fan", the Igniter started to "Glow", then the Burner ignited, burned for approx.

5 seconds, then the Burner stopped. I re-seated all Electrical Connections on the Sensors in the Burner Area. Then on the 5th attempt, when I applied Power all that happens is that the House Blower starts and I get 5 blinks on the Logic Board, no Burner Activity whatsoever. This is the 16th Heating Season for this Unit. Thank You in advance for any Technical Assistance that may be offered!!!
Reply to
Randall S. Chitwood