all the oldies still here?

FTWHD? Paul? Vicky? I know Carnack still comes around eh

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Well, hey y'all. been workin my ass off. got me a house to pay for now. so same chit different day. working for a small shop. merit but paid same as a journeyman without all thr 597 BS. Tons of work, lots of variety, learning more every day and then I can also have days where I just coast along on the same old same old. Gonna hit the sack here soon. Just thought about y'all and wanted to say hello.
Milligan is still here. Vicky hasn't posted in a couple years. Turtle dropped out (I know, that's a bad way to describe it.)
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Stormy, STFU! No one wants to hear your chatter. Bubba

I am pretty sure that guy still comes around eh