Air Handler problems

Hello, I have a Frigidaire - FG6RA air handler that has been giving me trouble for about a month.I will try to explain this as best I can. Things I know: The pressure switch must be open before the condenser comes on. It must be closed for the burner to light.
I was having trouble in that the thing would cycle and the pilot would glow but the flame would go right out. The error message on the board said the the preasure switch was closed when the condenser started. Fair enough. I spoke to some people and replaced the PS. It worked for a few days and now it doesnt. This is what I tested and the results: I removed the leads from the PS. I hooked up the MultiMeter to the leads to check continuity. When I turned on the furnace the meter would beep intermittently very fast and the condenser would NOT come on. It should be open, right. Then I pull the leads off and the condenser DOES start. The only way it would work now is if I jump it at this point. My Multimeter isnt completing the circuit is it?? I am realy at a loss and any help is appreciated Thanks, Mike
Nordyne...!!!! isn't that kin to Janitrol

No

So are your technical troubleshooting skills...

It's time to call an HVAC repair company.

I think you're mistaken. This one is an easy one. Give stormin moron a crack at it.
Or maybe the canadian hack will hotwire around the problem.

Well, lets see... by using his words.
Air Handler Pressure Switch Condenser Burner to light Pilot would glow Flame would go right out Pressure switch was closed when the condenser started Replaced PS When I turned on the furnace... and condenser would not come on Pulled leads and condenser did start
WTF is he working on?
Furnace? Air handler? Condenser?
I know what a Frigidaire - FG6RA is, but come on, this dude has no business messing with heating and cooling equipment.