Air filter replacement media

I have a Cimatec Airscreen Model 1000. I called the 800# and the company has been bought out by a company InnerEco .inc. They no longer sell Replacement media pads but synthetic ones and only for some product called Toxbox. Does anyone know of any companies that sell pads for this filter that are in New York?
On Dec 17, 6:36pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have had little luck in finding a store that sells them. However I have found a company that sells replacement pads for this filter. They are called EcoAirFlow and they ship orders direct there phone number is 1-877-347-3569. They are also a little cheaper than where we get them at $20 for a 3 month suply.
On Dec 17, 6:48pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote:

You must have your facts confused. Cimatec/Innereco is still suppying replacement media pads. They also do not use synthetic material. The number you show is in fact for a company that is making an illegal knockoff of the Cimatec/Innereco product.
InnerEco 1-800-565-5326 www.innereco.com
On Dec 17, 6:36pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Deerhunter, EcoAirflow Inc. sells all Cimatec replacement pads. Their toll free number is 1-877-347-3569 and website is www.ecoairflow.com. I hope that helps!
As for the buy out of Cimatec Environmental Engineering Inc. to InnerEco Inc., please feel free to visit Stock House http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/SymbolThreadList.aspx?sv=2&s=CEG&t=LIST&f=1&l=25&c=0&r=0 to find out how the creditors of Cimatec feel about InnerEco Inc. If there was a buy out of a public company there should have been an announcement, but I have yet to see one to date. The infomation you were told is false and misleading.
On Dec 30 2008, 11:55am, chesebrough snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Looks like you guys...will do and say anything to try a convince people you are on the up and up. One family member posts while another deletes.

Looks like you guys...will do and say anything to try a convince people you are on the up and up. One family member posts while another deletes.
If you don't like the free advice, then don't read it.
You should have known.