Air Conditioner keeps tripping circuit

At my home I had a pool installed and the electrician moved the circuit breaker for the A/C to a different slot in the panel. Since then, the circuit occassionally trips itself. There are two switches connected by a metal bracket. It seems that only one of them trips and then pulls the other one.
Could this be caused by the breakers having been moved? Or could it just be a coincidence and I should look for some other reason as to why this keeps tripping.

Sounds like you need another electrician.
I wouldn't think relocating the breaker would cause the problem, but I'm not an electrician. Your problem probably lies in the outdoor condenser unit. Has it been serviced recently? What age? Could be many things... Must be nice to live somewhere where A/C is needed. HAHA
-Canadian Heat
, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

its entirely possible you need a new circuit breaker for the ac. you may also want to tighten all wiring connections on the ac high voltage circuit. make sure the ac ckt brkr is sized to the nameplate rating shown on the condenser. also, your ac may need new compressor starting components.
On 16 Feb 2007 11:16:52 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Replace the breaker. Simple and inexpensive. If you still have problems, replace the thermostat. Its almost always the thermostat. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

hangers, boosters.

And them boosters expensive................
What came to mind, to me. Is that if the contacts are dirty, where the breaker meets the electrical supply bar. that could be resistance, thus increasing the temperature and the amperage.
I'd call the electrician back.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.