AHR - Dallas (January 2007)

I am already making plans to attend......anybody else??
--

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

The no reach-around would be a deal breaker?
-zero

Bob,
I'd love to attend, but I am still in the middle of the peak cooling season here. Besides, After AHR, I am taking a couple of weeks vacation and heading out to the left coast. Going to visit friends and family I haven't seen in a couple of years. I suppose that the end of January is in the middle of your peak season there. Where is Comfortech supposed to be next year??