Advice on Mitsubishi 8 Zone

I am looking to replace a 3 story farm house (attic on 3rd flood never had air) and prefer not to have to change out all the ductwork which is 50 years old or more. Plus an 22x17 addition was added and not properly ducted. I'm just wondering, this is a family farm home that they intend to live in many years, is it worth thye money changing old system, totally inefficient, to an 8 ZONE Mitsubishi system? Another issue is that its 4000 sq feet with only 2 people living it it but have family gatherings 2-4 times a year. Thanks Raymond Marco Limbrecht RML Air, Inc
--
Raymond Marco Limbrecht

Forgot to mention, outside of Dallas Texas and the windows are all upgraded and there are doors to 2nd and 3rd floors... also they use a wood stove in winter. Thanks
Raymond Marco Limbrecht On 2011-10-13 15:29:26 -0400, Raymond Marco Limbrecht

--
Juan Paul Valdez Jr