Advice on Mitsubishi 8 Zone

I am looking to replace a 3 story farm house (attic on 3rd flood never had air) and prefer not to have to change out all the ductwork which is

50 years old or more. Plus an 22x17 addition was added and not properly ducted. I'm just wondering, this is a family farm home that they intend to live in many years, is it worth thye money changing old system, totally inefficient, to an 8 ZONE Mitsubishi system? Another issue is that its 4000 sq feet with only 2 people living it it but have family gatherings 2-4 times a year. Thanks Raymond Marco Limbrecht RML Air, Inc
Reply to
Raymond Marco Limbrecht

Raymond Marco Limbrecht