Adjusting an L6006A Aquastat

Hi, I have a couple of questions I have a 3-zone hydronic heating system. Only one of the zones uses a blower. The other 2 use baseboard registers. What are the determining factors for the temp setting on a L6006A aquastat that is mounted inline with the zone for the blower?
Why symptoms would I expect to see if the setting is too low AND too high?
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:30:48 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

The determining factors are the temperatures required for the type of heating devices you have. Cast iron requires one temperature Copper fin baseboard requires another Fan coils require another Radiant floor type heating is another The limit setting is the highest temperature you want the boiler to be protected at. Too low..........you will be cold and the boiler may condense when it shouldnt. Too high and the boiler may suffer premature failure and the space will be uncomfortable. Bubba

Ok. I have Copper fan coils. That said, would you be able to suggest a setpoint? If not, what other info would be needed? Thanks in advance.
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:37:28 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Id probably put it at 180 but then Id be using a Tekmar 256 if I were using a boiler or Id put in at 90%+ Weil-McLain condensing boiler and not worry about the Tekmar. Bubba
Well, you want it hot enough to keep down any condensation on the boiler. Cool enough that the boiler can absorb heat, so less heat goes up the flue. If it's both too hot and too cold, you have a schizophrenic aquastat.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I stop in and the Stumped Moron is still handing out stupid info... Go Figure!

What did you local, competent, licensed, insured, professionally trained, HVAC technician tell you??
Told him to post to Usenet and piss off all the bozos and losers.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So, are you pissed off yet?????