ac model numbers

any one know of websight with trane ac/heat pump model numbers and what they mean?
http://trane.com/Residential/Products/Products.aspx
Follow the links to what you are looking for and the model #s are at the bottom
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

absolutely.
go here: https://www.comfortsite.com/ebiz/default.aspx
whatcha wanna know?

how to get past the login if you are not a dealer!!!
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

thats easy! I'll just post your password!! lol
fish...not funny
One that ticks me off...when I need info as a pro....you can not get into most sites to do any research And American-Standard ...VERY VERY lame on consumer info...let alone dealer info...so I would only imagine Trane is the same