AC ARMOR - New Air Conditioner Cage Design

http://www.acarmor.net has just changed the design on our AC ARMOR I Air Conditioner Cage. Its features still include 1 Welded tub steel and Industrial Paint/Powder-coated finish for rust protection and durability; but now the unit can be completely disassembled for easy cheap nationwide shipping.
Now the AC ARMOR I has a smaller, lighter frame but offers the same high level of Air Conditioner Security for Prevent Copper Theft Prevention. This A/C unit still provides full accessibility for service and maintenance and comes with installation hardware.
We need your help. What else can be added to make these premier ac security cages?
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:34:15 -0700 (PDT), AC ARMOR CAGES

    A de-spammer ?
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
If I hit the thing with my truck, and then load it up and take it elsewhere to steal the copper...............................................................
BTW, how much can I get for a used, slightly dented AC ARMOR I cage thingy??
Air Conditioner Security for Prevent Copper Theft Prevention, huh?
Lefty
http://www.acarmor.net has just changed the design on our AC ARMOR I Air Conditioner Cage. Its features still include 1 Welded tub steel and Industrial Paint/Powder-coated finish for rust protection and durability; but now the unit can be completely disassembled for easy cheap nationwide shipping.
Now the AC ARMOR I has a smaller, lighter frame but offers the same high level of Air Conditioner Security for Prevent Copper Theft Prevention. This A/C unit still provides full accessibility for service and maintenance and comes with installation hardware.
We need your help. What else can be added to make these premier ac security cages?
Some way for a tech to remove it, to service the AC unit?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus