Absolutely Nothing:

Wow? no one here. Must be out spending those big Stimulus checks.
I'll have to troll a bit, and get things started.
* 134a is a lot cheaper. Can we use it in Puron systems?
* Instead of turning in all that used freon, can I put it in systems I'm servicing? Can I use it for blowing dust out of condensors?
* Will propane work in a Puron system? It's much cheaper, and I don't want to pay all that money for Puron.
* I'm out of compressor oil. Can I just spray in some WD-40?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

On Apr 9, 10:59am, "Stormin Mormon"

I think the lp gas would work better. That might clean out the gene pool.

Been busy workin.... just got home from installing another new heat pump system.