A Second Opinion...AC Not Blowing.

I have a split Carrier unit (inside gas furnace/blower & outside compressor). The inside blower moter (2-speed) will not start as normal. I have elimated the thermostat (jumpered at the unit), it also appears the capacitor and motor are OK (I placed jumper from COM to both HI and LO connectors and the motor runs fine. That leaves the control board. The transformer seems OK (24V to 120V), but the relays do not seem to pull in. Any other steps I can take? Is it worth trying to troubleshoot down to the board level, or just replace? Any idea where I can acquire a board if needed? Thanks!!

Reply to
jaj10

I'm sorry.

I guess its broke

ok.......

I hate it when that happens...

yes

no

yes

yes

your welcome

Reply to
Noon-Air

If you've got some electronic skills, you can troubleshoot within the board. Many people don't.

I usually call my wholesale parts house for replacement boards.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Once again, this leaves Stormy out.

Im sure they really love you, Stormy. Cant diagnose a single thing. Just order up a box full of parts and keep replacing until you find the right part to make it work again. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba