A real HVAC question

Ok, how many of you will have to put in a larger AC unit with low ambient controls because you didn't get your mate their Christmas gift ordered in time? I'm sure your going to be HOT for a while.

For me, I have to put in a 3,000,0000 BTU furnace because for me, things get REALLY cold around here when I forget dates/gifts. The couch is one way I can sleep since the water bed becomes a solid block of ice! This Christmas is no different, I'm in deeeeeeeeeep trouble. Been too busy and too investigative to find the best camera for her, now I can't find the darn thing locally without taking a second mortgage! Want an SD800IS, but I guess I can always tell her its on back order until the price drops again to under $300.

So, how many of you guys are going to be in hot water or in the ice caps?

Reply to
geoman

I dunno.... I haven't gotten that far yet.... BTW... what do you get for a florist??? obviously flowers are out and my GF isn't real big on sweets or jewelry.....next??

Reply to
Noon-Air

Ha! my wife is so difficult to buy for, only one thing works, and thats DIAMONDS !

I have a hunch Santa's $12,000 in diamonds (necklace, earrings) is gonna buy me a whole lot more than Nathans $12k in guns. lol

Reply to
gofish

women are funny creatures indeed. mine asked me what i wanted for christmas and i told her i wanted a wilson combat CQB in 10mm (

roughly $2,200), or a glock 20 in 10mm (
roughly $500). what does she buy me? another laptop that i dont need that is actually slower than what i already have (bedroom remote fell behind the headboard and in retrieving it i found the laptop.....havent said anything yet and will act surprised when i open it).

on the other hand, she showed me what she wants and ill get her exactly what she asked for despite how illogical and unrational that i find jewelry (never understood why adorning oneself with various metals/stones is so desireable.....but then again ive never understood the attraction to watching grown men chase a ball around either so maybe im just odd).

in the end im just glad to have my family together, happy and safe.....and also knowing that my kids and wife will love their gifts is more satisfaction than anything i could receive in a box anyway.

...and its not like i wont end up with both the CQB and the glock 20 eventually anyway. :-)

Reply to
Nathan In Montana

but with my $12,000 in guns ill take your diamonds and have both. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan In Montana

I punched SD800IS into google and it came up to start with $368.00 at Amazon.com do a search and overnight it

Reply to
daytona°

What really needs to be looked at is the disproportionately high rate of divorce in this industry.

Reply to
Chilled

Well, my parents say they don't want anything. So, I'll probably buy them each a flashlight. I live alone, so it's not like my spouse is gonna freeze me out.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

or did she already do that...in the past

Reply to
daytona°

"Chilled" wrote

There's a reason why divorces are so expensive...because they're worth it!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

That's because I'm over at your house f****ng your wife all day while you are at work!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

You are a f****ng stupid asshole, lots of them in this business too.

Reply to
Chilled

Why don't you give her a gift card and let her pick the f****ng camera out- that way your off the hook- press the easy button RICHARD :-))

Reply to
geojr

Yeah, well, your wife has very poor taste.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

I'm not paying that much, I'm going to get chocolates and wait until it goes on sale!!! OR, maybe give her that video Paul posted LOL !

Nah, she would put the darn box in the recycling bin........................ sigh. That's exactly why I'm not spending that much :-)

Reply to
geoman

Because I'm the male and shes the female, that means I will pick the RIGHT Camera and she will pick the pink one.

Oh, if she reads this I'm in a world of trouble.!!!

Reply to
geoman