A real HVAC question

Ok, how many of you will have to put in a larger AC unit with low ambient controls because you didn't get your mate their Christmas gift ordered in time? I'm sure your going to be HOT for a while.
For me, I have to put in a 3,000,0000 BTU furnace because for me, things get REALLY cold around here when I forget dates/gifts. The couch is one way I can sleep since the water bed becomes a solid block of ice! This Christmas is no different, I'm in deeeeeeeeeep trouble. Been too busy and too investigative to find the best camera for her, now I can't find the darn thing locally without taking a second mortgage! Want an SD800IS, but I guess I can always tell her its on back order until the price drops again to under $300.
So, how many of you guys are going to be in hot water or in the ice caps?

I dunno.... I haven't gotten that far yet.... BTW... what do you get for a florist??? obviously flowers are out and my GF isn't real big on sweets or jewelry.....next??
women are funny creatures indeed. mine asked me what i wanted for christmas and i told her i wanted a wilson combat CQB in 10mm ( http://wilsoncombat.com/p_cqb.asp roughly $2,200), or a glock 20 in 10mm ( http://www.glock.com/english/glock20.htm roughly $500). what does she buy me? another laptop that i dont need that is actually slower than what i already have (bedroom remote fell behind the headboard and in retrieving it i found the laptop.....havent said anything yet and will act surprised when i open it).
on the other hand, she showed me what she wants and ill get her exactly what she asked for despite how illogical and unrational that i find jewelry (never understood why adorning oneself with various metals/stones is so desireable.....but then again ive never understood the attraction to watching grown men chase a ball around either so maybe im just odd).
in the end im just glad to have my family together, happy and safe.....and also knowing that my kids and wife will love their gifts is more satisfaction than anything i could receive in a box anyway.
...and its not like i wont end up with both the CQB and the glock 20 eventually anyway. :-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
"geoman" wrote:

Ha! my wife is so difficult to buy for, only one thing works, and thats DIAMONDS !
I have a hunch Santa's $12,000 in diamonds (necklace, earrings) is gonna buy me a whole lot more than Nathans $12k in guns. lol

but with my $12,000 in guns ill take your diamonds and have both. ;-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
I punched SD800IS into google and it came up to start with $368.00 at Amazon.com do a search and overnight it

I'm not paying that much, I'm going to get chocolates and wait until it goes on sale!!! OR, maybe give her that video Paul posted LOL !
Nah, she would put the darn box in the recycling bin........................ sigh. That's exactly why I'm not spending that much :-)
What really needs to be looked at is the disproportionately high rate of divorce in this industry.

There's a reason why divorces are so expensive...because they're worth it!
--
Respectfully, Bob

That's because I'm over at your house fucking your wife all day while you are at work!
You are a fucking stupid asshole, lots of them in this business too.

Well, my parents say they don't want anything. So, I'll probably buy them each a flashlight. I live alone, so it's not like my spouse is gonna freeze me out.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Why don't you give her a gift card and let her pick the fucking camera out- that way your off the hook- press the easy button RICHARD :-))

Because I'm the male and shes the female, that means I will pick the RIGHT Camera and she will pick the pink one.
Oh, if she reads this I'm in a world of trouble.!!!