A Project for Stormin

PROJECT REQUEST FORM Project Info: Project ID: 061807-61814 Type: Residential Category: Heating & Cooling Companies Project Location: Palm Springs, CA 92262 Time Left: 7 days 1 min. Submitted On: 06-18-2007 at 11:27 AM Project Details: Estimated project budget: Up to $1,000 When would you like to begin: Other - See Details What is your power source: Electricity What is your project scope: Installation What type of product: Other - See Details Additional Details: Mini Split Air Conditioner /Heater Installation for Attached Guest Studio room. 350 sq.ft. Need Installation done on Thursday June

21,2007 for a tenant moving in. I don't want him using AC for whole house, too costly. My system is 2 yrs. old in brand new home. Click Here to get this project!
Reply to
gofish