A problem with NEST thermostats?

Have any of you ran into anything like this?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I thought I'd answer my own post. Nah. But it seems a lot of people did. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Given the load is ac I wonder why they didn't use triacs. They are common with much higher loads and voltages. Given the nest price it doesn't seem like it would be a cost factor.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Seems like a new problem and a recall for NEST.

Reply to
amdx