a little growth - anybody in dallas?

im flying out in a few hours to dallas texas to pick up a heavy duty service rig (

primarily for ground source new installs, pulling a trailer, etc) that i found on ebay. if anybody in the dallas area wants to talk shop over a steak somewhere, give me a call. my number is posted at that link.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

On your return trip, if you run I-20 through Jackson, MS give me a call. I can be up there in about 2 hours. FWIW, the Hampton Inn by the fairgrounds in Jackson is a decent place to stay and won't break the bank.

Reply to
Noon-Air

i didnt go anywhere near MS, but if i do find myself down that way ill sure get in touch.

......that was a LONG drive just to pick up a truck.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier