a little growth - anybody in dallas?

im flying out in a few hours to dallas texas to pick up a heavy duty service rig ( http://utilityoffroad.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID 98 primarily for ground source new installs, pulling a trailer, etc) that i found on ebay. if anybody in the dallas area wants to talk shop over a steak somewhere, give me a call. my number is posted at that link.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

i didnt go anywhere near MS, but if i do find myself down that way ill sure get in touch.
......that was a LONG drive just to pick up a truck.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com