2 line oil line hook up.DOMESTIC.

i would like to hook up my oil furnace.to my oil tank.it is now 1 line. but i put the oil tank out side,and now i have to hook up 2 line,because of concrete wall height.is there a picture on a hook up for 2 line. i under stand at tank.2 lines go to top of tank.1 line,suction goes 2" from botto bottom.return line 2" from top.is this correct. problem i have is.if suction line goes to oil pump. were 1 line suction went. were does the return line on oil pump go.i assume you take out plug.do you remove a part.pfg would help.THANKS.

Ask dildo, sounds like you speak his language.
sounds.like.time.to.call.the.heating.guy.who.does.your.clean.and.chcek s. he.may.have.experience.with.this.kind.of.thing.WELCOME.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.