14 Point Swing

That's what I call it when I take a job from one of my competitors.
It's money OUT of his pocket and INTO my pocket.
A "14 point swing".......
Any football fan would understand the reference.
I am going to run each and every one of my competition out of business.....And laugh when they go broke.
I will be the NE Patriots of the HVAC world. I will make Bill Gates proud.
This is my new corporate strategy.
No more Mr. nice guy.

    Oh, you brute, you :-)
Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'