Zygocactus/Xmas Cactus

Page 2 of 2
On 23 Jul 2004 11:15:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (A. Turner) wrote:

I have several varieties of zygocactus. Mine become lop-sided if not pruned. At the end of the rest period, I cut back the plant perhaps 3 or 4 nodes and make the plant symmetrical. That is a good time to repot the plant, if needed. I would not trim the plant at this (actively growing) time. I don't understand how a plant can be difficult to manage or water (?)