Zoysia "Cavalier"

Any thoughts on Zoysia Cavalier for laying sod on a south Texas lawn?

Reply to
Greg

It's a good turf, doesn't stand up to a lot of foot traffic, needs a really strong mower as it is quite dense.

Personally, I wouldn't spend the money for it. I'd use St. Augustine only because it is very easy to manage if it creeps into beds, and it is very easy to remove should you decide to establish more planting beds.

Victoria

Reply to
escapee